What is RaffleLink?
RaffleLink utilises custom designed software to provide online raffles to non-profit organisations. The aim is to help fundraisers work smarter and more effectively when it comes to fundraising.
How can RaffleLink help your club?
Rafflelink can help your club in a large number of ways including:
• Widen the reach of your fundraising (great for clubs in regional areas)
• Raise funds 24/7 with next to no volunteers
• Use for stand-alone raffles or to boost fundraising at events (such as open days or awards nights)
• Use social media to engage with more people and take immediate ticket sales (via our online portal)
• Use the raffle to engage with new club supporters
• Run a Multi Raffle (which will allow you to run a single raffle with multiple team beneficiaries).
A big benefit for clubs is the opportunity to run a Multi-Raffle. Use RaffleLink to run a giant raffle across your code or region. Ticket buyers can attribute their purchase to a specific club or team and profit is divided accordingly.
Of course a little friendly rivalry between clubs will help spur along ticket sales!
Why is RaffleLink the stress free and hassle free way to run a raffle?
Here are some of the reasons Rafflelink is stress free:
• No need to pre-purchase, design & print raffle tickets
• Wider reaching promotion using social media
• No ticket distribution, ticket recovery & accountability woes
• No daily record keeping maintenance
• Free marketing tools and artwork
• No money collection, counting, reconciliation, safe storage or banking
• Push button draw, winner notification & reporting
• Less time/human resources required to organise and conduct your raffle
• 24/7 ticket sales monitoring
• 24/7 access for ticket purchasers
RaffleLink can also offer an additional prize sourcing service for fundraisers needing assistance with developing their raffle prize package.
How the RaffleLink online software works
• Fundraisers receive their own mobile friendly raffle webpage
• The webpage will take ticket payments securely via credit card
• We will supply unlimited phone support to get you up and running with your raffle
• Fundraisers will receive free marketing tools and artwork to help promote their raffle
• RaffleLink will handle sales reporting and account reconciliation for your raffle
• The system will conduct the draw and notify the winners
• Raffle proceeds are transferred into your account at the end of the raffle
It’s That Easy!
Here is an example of a Tuggeranong United Football Club using Rafflelink: